PERKO is truly an integrated manufacturer, almost completely independent of outside vendors, with the exception of a few basic items such as light bulbs, electric wire, etc. A whole range of complete in-house capabilities, from product design through manufacturing and assembly of finished products, enable us to eliminate most subcontractors and obtain better control of our product quality and delivery.
It has always been our objective to provide our customers with the very best in marine lights, hardware and accessories at competitive prices. Designed and built in America to the highest specifications - "We Make it Right, Right Here!!"®. All PERKO products are backed with outstanding warranties and our commitment to excellence.
Automated Sand Casting
• Aluminum - finished castings up to 50 lbs
• Brass - finished castings up to 100 lbs
• Bronze - finished castings up to 100 lbs
• Zinc - finished castings up to 85 lbs
Pressure Die Casting
• Aluminum - cast weight up to 1 lb
• Brass - cast weight up to 3 lbs
• Bronze - cast weight up to 3 lbs
• Zinc - cast weight up to 5 lbs
• Aluminum - cast weight up to 2 lbs
• Brass - cast weight up to 5 lbs
• Bronze - cast weight up to 5 lbs
• Stainless Steel - cast weight up to 4 lbs
• Zinc - cast weight up to 4 lbs
Plastics Injection Molding
• Materials (plain or glass filled) up to 3-1/2 lbs which include acetal, elastomers, nylons & polycarbonate
• Size Range up to 10" x 16" x 15"
Mechanical Power Press (Metal Forming)
• 15 to 60 ton Capacity
• Semi-automated rack plating
• Copper & nickel sub layers
CNC Machining (32 production machines)
• Screw machining up to 1"
• Milling parts up 40"x20"x20"
• Turning parts up 10"x10"
• CNC Engraving
• Tumbling & Vibratory
• Automated and Hand Grinding, Polishing, & Buffing
In-House Tool Making for...
• CNC Mold Making
• Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
• Computer Aided Tool Design
• Investment Molds
• Foundry Patterns
• Stamping Dies
No Saved Products