Flushing Strainer[Fig. No. 0593]
- Cast Bronze
- Available in 1/2", 3/4", 1", or 1-1/4" Pipe Size
- Reliable PERKO "Made in USA" Quality
- Designed for easy installation and cleaning
- Uses Standard PERKO Strainer Replacement Parts (Baskets, Gaskets, Cylinders, Nuts and Tie Rods)
- Four outside tie rods
- Stainless steel strainer basket minimizes electrolysis
- 0.079" Screen hole diameter provides 47% open area, among the highest in the industry for cylindrical strainer baskets
- Mounting lugs cast into both sides to assure universal mounting
- Handles indicates Flow Direction
- Top Casting Removes Easily for Basket Cleaning
- Reversible Bulkhead Mounting Option
- Smooth Acting, Low Torque Ball Valve
- Can Act as an Emergency Bilge Pump
- Internal Cam Seals Fresh Water Intake During Normal (Through Strainer) Operation
- Hinged lugs on cover permit easy removal and cleaning of the strainer basket
- A drain plug in the bottom casting for easily removing sediment and draining for winterizing
PERKO Flushing Strainers are designed for easy installation and cleaning. Features include mounting lugs cast into both sides to assure universal mounting, four outside tie rods and a 316 stainless steel strainer basket to minimize electrolysis.
The diameter of the screen hole is 0.079 inches providing 47% open area, among the highest in the industry for cylindrical strainer baskets. Hinged lugs for the cast bronze cover permit easy removal and cleaning of the strainer basket.
A drain plug in the bottom casting is provided for easily removing sediment and draining for winterizing.
Fresh water flushes your inboard or generator simply and easily.