Flanged Inlet Check Valve[Fig. No. 0584F]
- Machined or Cast Aluminum
- White Polymer Valve
- Available with 0°, 45° or 90° hose barb connection
- ICVs are used to help prevent wellback (the reverse flow of fuel out the fill after refueling is completed) & spitback. These normally closed valves are opened by the presence of fuel running down the fill pipe during refueling.
- All Perko inlet check valves are designed to handle incoming fuel flows in excess of 18 gallons per minute.
- Inlet check valves can be tank mounted or inserted into the fill pipe.