In-line Vent Hose Surge Protector [Fig. No. 0553]
- Black and White Polymer Valve
- Aluminum Surge Float
- Prevents fuel surges and back splash during re-fueling
- Fits in 5/8" fuel hose vent line
- Perko's patent pending in-line surge protector functions both as a fill limit valve assisting in pump auto shut-off and a check valve to prevent wellback in the vent line. Consult Perko for details on how to install the surge protector as a replacement for a fill limit valve.
NOTE: Must be installed within 45° of vertical if vented.
- Fourth image above illustrates the placement of the surge protector in the vent line.
|Hose Connection||Length Inches||Dealer Pkg. 5 Pcs. 1 per Card||OEM Bulk Pkg. 25 Pcs.||Carton Ship Wt. Lbs. DP/OEM Bulk|
Instructions & Resources
Do you still have a question about the Figure No. 0553 In-line Vent Hose Surge Protector that wasn't answered on this page? Contact us! View Contact Information