Inlet Check Valve / Surge Protector Combo Pack[Fig. No. 0030DP0005]
Reduce Refueling Spills
- Reduces fuel surges and backsplash during refueling
- Reduces leak points
- For use with 1-1/2" fill hose and 5/8" vent hose
- OEM and Aftermarket
- Can be used with aluminum or plastic fuel tanks
- Aids in automatic pump shutoff
- Allows unobstructed airflow at fill rates up to 18 gpm
- Loosen hose clamps
- Remove hose
- Insert valve in hose
- Re-install hose & tighten clamps
- Check for leaks
This combo pack includes a Inlet Check Valve (Fig. 0635) and a Surge Protector (Fig. 0553)
Installing an Inlet Check Valve in the fill hose and a Surge Protector in the vent line can significantly reduce spitback & wellback during the refueling of most boats.
Fig. 0635 Inlet Check Valve installs in the fill hose near the fuel tank to reduce wellback through the fill hose.
Fig. 0553 Surge Protector installs in the vent line near the fuel fill or a gas tank to aid in pump shutoff and reduce spitback & wellback through the vent line.
Easy to Install