- Red polycarbonate polymer body
- Black polymer actuator key
- Nickel plated terminals
- Small compact size
- Unique oval shape mounts in a round hole
- Removable actuator key adds additional security
The Perko Single Battery Disconnect Switch permits the battery to be shut off from the electrical system when the vessel is not in use. They can also serve as an emergency main disconnect switch in the event of an electrical problem.
The Single Battery Disconnect Switch is Ignition Protected.
Ideal for: Tenders, Skiffs, Flats Boats, Inflatables or Small Boats
Mounts On: Consoles, Lockers, Storage Bulkheads, Interior Gunnel Walls or Under Bench Seats
Three mounting options
Panel mount with backing plate - Face plate flush mounts on surface.
Bulkhead mount with mounting legs - Allows for direct cable access.
Cup mount - Attractive, durable easy open/close cover that hides and protects switch face.
Three Mounting Options
Perko's Single Battery Disconnect Switch comes with three different mounting options.
- The first mounting option is a panel mount with a backing plate. The backing plate mounts flush on the surface. A installation hole size of 2-1/8" is required for this option.
- The second mounting option is a bulkhead mount with mounting legs. This option creates a space that allows for direct cable access. No mounting hole is required for this option.
- The third mounting option is a cup mount. This option creates an attractive, durable easy open/close cover and protects the switch face. A installation hole size of 3" is required for this option.
|Description||Dealer Pkg 5 Pcs. 1 Pc. per Pkg.||OEM Bulk Pkg. 25 Pcs.|
|Switch with Mounting Rings & Legs||9621DP||---------|
|Switch Only with Ring||---------||9621R|
|Switch Only with Legs||---------||9621L|
|Switch Only with Cup||9621DPC||9621C|
Instructions & Resources