Swivel Tank Vent Valve for Aluminum Tanks [Fig. No. 0588S]
- Machined Aluminum
- Yellow Polymer Valve
- Includes valve, valve housing, o-rings, snap ring and tank insert
- Tank vent valves are designed to direct vapors generated during the diurnal cycle. Vent lines from TVVs generally run to carbon canisters. Properly installed, TVVs help protect canisters from liquid fuel.
- Perko's TVVs are sometimes referred to as rollover valves (since they offer rollover protection) and as grade vent valves. They also include a over-pressure relief feature.
- Mounting options for tank mounted ICVs include flanged (for plastic tanks), threaded (for metal tanks) and swivel (for both plastic and metal tanks).
- Flanged valves match the SAE 5-bolt level sender flange. Gasket is not included.
- Threaded valves mount with a 1" NPTF thread.
- Swivel valves include valves, valve housing, o-ring, snap ring and tank insert.
- Internally mounted versions are available for both plastic and metal tanks on a custom basis.
|Shut Off Height
Instructions & Resources
Still have a question about the Figure No. 0588S Swivel Tank Vent Valve for Aluminum Tanks that wasn't answered on this page? Contact us! View Contact Information