- The Perko Fuel Demand Valve is a diaphragm operated valve opening at low vacuum regardless of tank pressure. The valve is available in both flanged and threaded versions.
- Complete assembly only.
- Body and hose barb assembly only or pick-up adapter only configurations are available.
- Aluminum housing and barbs
- Viton seals
- Meets A.B.Y.C. H-24 Fire Test
- Pressure release button - No tools needed to pressurize engine feed line during pressure test. Easy button removal to provide visual indication of test completion.
- Anti-siphon Protection - For line drops of 12" maximum. Custom drop distances available.
- Handles high tank pressure - Seals to pressures in excess of 5psi.
- Opens at low vacuum - Valve opens at minus 3/4 psi (approx) regardless of internal tank pressure.
- Max Flow Rate - Up to 88 gal/hr.
- SAE Bolt Circle - Bolts & gaskets are common with flanged level senders. Easy to tool & install for tank builders.
- Swivel head - Reduces clocking issues and facilitates boat builder plumbing.
- Small tank footprint - 1/2" NPTF tank connection or
- Low profile - 1" NPTF.
- Easy to install. Receiver not included.
|Catalog No. OEM Bulk Pkg. 10 Pcs.||Style||Length (Inches)||Width Including Barb (Inches)||Projection Above Tank (Inches)||Hose Connections Barb/Pickup||Tank Connection||Shipping Weight Lbs.|
|0463H38038||Thread - Small foot print||4-7/8||3-3/4||2-1/2||3/8 & 3/8||1/2" NPTF||3.4|
|0463H12012||Thread - Small foot print||4-7/8||3-3/4||2-1/2||1/2 & 1/2||1/2" NPTF||3.4|
|0463T38038||Thread - Low Profile||3-1/4||3-3/4||1-1/4||3/8 & 3/8||1" NPTF||3.4|
|0463T12012||Thread - Low Profile||3-1/4||3-3/4||1-1/4||1/2 & 1/2||1" NPTF||3.4|
|0463F38038||Thread - Low Profile||3-1/4||4-1/4||1-1/4||3/8 & 3/8||SAE 5 Bolt||3.4|
|0463F12012||Thread - Low Profile||3-1/4||4-1/4||1-1/4||1/2 & 1/2||SAE 5 Bolt||4.0|
|0463F12038||Thread - Low Profile||4-1/4||4-1/4||1-1/4||3/8 & 1/2||SAE 5 Bolt||4.0|
Do you still have a question about the Figure No. 0463 Fuel Demand Valve - Complete Assembly (Small Footprint) that wasn't answered on this page? Contact us! View Contact Information