- Machined or Cast Aluminum
- White Polymer Valve
- Available with 0°, 45° or 90° hose barb connection
- Swivel valves include valve, valve housing, o-ring, snap ring tank insert.
- ICVs are used to help prevent wellback (the reverse flow of fuel out the fill after refueling is completed) & spitback. These normally closed valves are opened by the presence of fuel running down the fill pipe during refueling.
- All Perko inlet check valves are designed to handle incoming fuel flows in excess of 18 gallons per minute.
- Inlet check valves can be tank mounted or inserted into the fill pipe.
|OEM Bulk Pkg. 10 Pcs.||For Use on Tank Type||Length Inches||Width Inches||Projection Inches||Angle/Port||Shipping Weight Lbs.|
Instructions & Resources
Do you still have a question about the Figure No. 0584S Swivel Inlet Check Valve for Aluminum Tank that wasn't answered on this page? Contact us! View Contact Information