P-Trap Vent Valve[Fig. No. 0632]
- Black polymer body with either black or white polymer splash guard
- Multiple styles of splash guards, connection options to fit 5/16" or 5/8" vent line hoses
- 5/8" vent line option provides sufficient airflow for refueling vapors
- Helps reduce system cost by allowing for less expensive, smaller vent lines and hose clamps.
- Easily connects to PERKO® canisters with 5/16" hose barbs.
- Allows vapor to vent from tank during thermal expansion of fuel.
- Allows fresh airflow into the tank during thermal contraction of fuel and when engine is running
- Helps to protect canisters and fuel systems from water
- Deflector style vent opening reduces water volume entering assembly
- Internal P-Trap and check valve prevents water from passing through assembly into fuel system
- 90° hose connection (to vent axis)
Optional Splash Guards
Style 1 Mounted
Style 2 Mounted
Style 3 Mounted