Fuel Demand Valve - Pick-Up Adapter Only [Fig. No. 0463]
- The Perko Fuel Demand Valve is a diaphragm operated valve opening at low vacuum regardless of tank pressure. The valve is available in both flanged and threaded versions.
- Pick-up adapter only.
- Complete assembly and body and hose barb assembly only configurations are available.
- Aluminum Housing and Barbs
- Viton Seals and Santoprene Cover
- Meets A.B.Y.C. H-24 Fire Test
- Pressure release button - No tools needed to pressurize engine feed line during pressure test. Easy button removal to provide visual indication of test completion.
- Anti-siphon Protection - For line drops of 12" maximum. Custom drop distances available.
- Handles high tank pressure - Seals to pressures in excess of 5psi.
- Opens at low vacuum - Valve opens at minus 3/4 psi (approx.) regardless of internal tank pressure.
- Max Flow Rate - Up to 88 gal/hr.
|Pick-Up Adapter Catalog No.||For Use with||Pick-up Connection||Adapter Connection Type||Shipping Weight Lbs.|
Still have a question about the Figure No. 0463 Fuel Demand Valve - Pick-Up Adapter Only that wasn't answered on this page? Contact us! View Contact Information